The Return of the Living Digital Dozen
Hello! It’s like I never left. Almost. Enjoy! These will likely go up any time on a weekend, not just Saturdays now.
- You know that thing, where you leave the house and you can’t remember if you locked the door? I love this visualization. So much.
- After a while, I got sick of following Upworthy as their intro/tagline style got more and more frustrating to read. It’s why I find things like the Upworthy Generator and the amazing Upworthy: Springfield Tumblr make me laugh so friggin’ hard.
- Google Street view is now available for national parks in the USA and Canada! I just tried it for Algonquin Park, and that’s pretty neat. (Let it load!) More details of some of the Canadian stuff is here, and worth a browse.
- I guess if you wanted to see Middle Earth instead, that’s cool too. (For Chrome users.)
- Forget holiday shapes and all of that business, I want some Tetris piece cookies! It might let me pause to play before scoffing them ALL.
- Do you need to experience the photoshop marvel that is Dirds? You do.
- The 50th anniversary of Doctor Who was very recently, and there was a lot of great celebratory stuff that popped up from it, like this great interactive time travel timeline, and these videos:
- Circuit stickers are such a cool design idea! I wouldn’t hesitate to have these up all over my walls. So shiny.
- If I wasn’t sure I’d feel like a blimp wearing some of their stuff, I’d be ALL OVER the Black Milk Adventure Time collection. And speaking of blimps Finn & Jake floated through the Thanksgiving parade in NYC this week.
- Dogs are so great. Case 1: dogs popping balloons.
- Dogs are SO great. Case 2: wonderful portraits of wet dogs that are almost like caricatures.
- I love beautiful, functional architecture like this bridge.