Once again it is time for me to drop by and bestow links for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy! And for those of you here in Ontario, enjoy your long weekend 🙂
- Do you enjoy Justin Timberlake? It doesn’t matter, You’ll enjoy this genre-shifting short-form cover of ‘My Love’!
- XKCD recently finished up an epic 3000-something frame long story within one frame – Geekwagon have put it together in a big sequence which you can have autoplay, or you can scroll through. It’s like a mega-GIF of a story. Wonderful!
- This series of Adventure Time wallets are all terrific, but I’m particularly fond of this one:
Peskimo Wallet 3
- Do you read Sinfest? If not, get on that! It’s consistently one of my fave comic strips. Even when there’s no dialogue.
- Summer life hacks! I am IN LOVE WITH the chip bag suggestion.
- Nothing will make you smile more than seeing a bear hoedown – or some veritable bear pole dancing – this Saturday!
- It seems like to do one of these would take a fair amount of time. But a whole Tumblr full? Someone’s got some awesome free time on their hands: Beer Labels in Motion.
- I love the concept & execution of these gorgeous woodblock prints of (mostly) video game heroes. I am especially desperate for this one:
- More collectible TMNT goodness – a couple bought a house (sight unseen which is a bit weird, but maybe it was a foreclosure or deceased estate?) and it has a motherload of TMNT stuff in there. I kinda dig the weapon display!
- Look at these beautiful story books from McSweeney’s! I love the look of Lost Sloth. I feel the need to buy these for all my friends with kids right now.
- I’ve seen some interesting ways to promo TV shows before, but I think this might take the cake – a giant dragon skull on a British beach to promote Game of Thrones season 3. Amazing.
- When design is smart and totally practical, i’m in love. I want ALL JARS to be like these. (I love how angry the guy gets trying to get peanut butter out of that jar!) How is it 2013 and we don’t have jars like this? Gosh.